Monday, January 16, 2012

Beautiful Covers




So, with the new year, there are a lot of new books coming out. And many of these books have absolutely fantastic covers. But there are three that are really sticking out to me right now. So, in descending order (from least favorite to most favorite) are those three gorgeous covers.


3. Timepiece by Myra McEntire

I really love this. It's totally complementary to Hourglass's cover, yet lovely and striking on its own. I don't even have words to say what I'm feeling about it. I mean, seriously, just look at it.

2. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

How gorgeous is this?? First off, FINALLY we've got Jace and Clary on the cover together! Secondly, I love this guy portraying Jace. Not only is he really good looking, somehow he just IS Jace. If I concretely pictured Jace (something I usually don't do with book characters) this is what he'd look like. And am I the only one thinking that this girl portraying Clary looks, like, EXACTLY like Amy Adams? Is that just me? Anyway.


1. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

This. Cover. Rocks. It's so pretty! And flow-y. And...I don't even know. And I kind of like that Kaylee's alone on this one. As in: I'm really glad that Nash finally got kicked off the covers. 'Cuz I kinda-semi hate him. Though, admittedly, I wouldn't mind seeing a certain blond reaper on the cover with Kaylee. Just sayin'...;)

Anyway, those are my favorite covers right now. And, honestly, I CAN'T WAIT to read the books, too!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!