Thursday, February 9, 2012

Awards (Because Ella is awesome...)

The wonderful Ella over at Musings in Ink has made my day by giving me two great awards! Thanks so much, Ella!

The Versatile Blogger Award:
Requirements
- Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
- Notify the blogger recipients.
The Stylish Blogger Award:
Requirements
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
14 Things About Me:
  1. My three favorite bands are Artist vs. Poet, The Downtown Fiction, and Lifehouse.
  2. Music and books are my two biggest obsessions.
  3. I could spend all day holed up in my room reading or blogging.
  4. My favorite food is pizza. Or chocolate.
  5. My favorite animals are dogs (got two of them) and horses (sadly, none), though I also love my cat, even if I think he might have been responsible for the death of my fish.
  6. I have a skateboard and occasionally attempt to ride it, though I usually almost fall on my face and look like an idiot trying (:D)
  7. I will never back down from a debate, and I am a compulsive arguer.
  8. I love reading, but of course pretty much everyone knows that.
  9. I love the TV show Psych. (but I'm only in the second season, so NO SPOILERS!)
  10. My favorite movie is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
  11. My  other favorite movie is Catch Me If You Can.
  12. I am an aspiring writer, but have never finished a novel.
  13. I have literally dozens of begun-but-never-finished manuscripts on my laptop.
  14. I have only been blogging for about a month--but already it feels like forever and I have so many great new friends!
Okay, I'm only going to pick 5 bloggers for each award, but at least that way you know they are the most elite!
For the Versatile Blogger Award:
For the Stylish Blogger Award:

You guys all rock and totally deserve this! 

(:D)
~Mag

5 comments:

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!