Friday, March 30, 2012

Insurgent Trailer!!

I don't really have anything of my own to share today, so instead I want to show you this pure awesomeness I just discovered!! The trailer for Insurgent by Veronica Roth!!






EEEEP! Is it possible that I'm MORE excited now?? I guess, because I am! This is one of the best book trailers I've seen. Sometimes I have problems with the voice-overs, because of course the voices are never going to match what you hear in your head. But these were good! And besides that, the trailer flashed nicely through several pivotal-looking scenes in the book, and the whole thing was long enough to be exciting and short enough to not drag on. Seriously, SERIOUSLY awesome!!


Wait. You've read Divergent, right? RIGHT? If you haven't, you absolutely MUST! It's definitely one of my favorite books!


So, what do you think about the trailer? Do you know of any other AWESOME book trailers? Leave me a comment!


(And don't forget to get the Insurgent countdown widget! You can steal it from my sidebar if you like -->)


(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!