Friday, March 23, 2012

Novels 'n' Notes Update

So, if you've been a follower for a while, you might have seen some of my Novels 'n' Notes posts. Novels ‘n’ Notes is a weekly event I created here at Geek Chic to talk about songs that remind me of books. Usually I post them on Fridays. You also may have noticed that they have been mysteriously absent the last couple weeks. I'm really sorry about that, but if you like them, don't worry--they ARE coming back. Right now I'm working on stockpiling songs, because, of course, not every song reminds me of a book in a concrete way.

For now, you can see previous NN posts by clicking on the "Novels 'n' Notes" label, either on the sidebar or at the bottom of this post. Don't forget that you are more than welcome to make your own NN posts on your own blog! I only ask that you use the official logo (designed by the awesome CJ, as was my blog logo!) and leave me a link to your post, because I'd LOVE to see it!


But yeah, Novels 'n' Notes will be back within the next couple of weeks! I'm looking forward to sharing more books and music with you guys!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!