Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teasers come to you from Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. I loved this book. I already finished it, but I just finished it a few minutes ago so I think it counts enough as my "current read", especially since I haven't started anything else yet :)


1.
     His eyes never left my face. It appeared he was holding his breath.
     -Page 282
 2.
     "I know who I am, Alden, and I know what I want. I'm your Speaker, and I'm supposed to lead in this relationship, so it's high time I did."
     -Page 282
Oh MAN I love Alden. GO READ THIS BOOK NOW!!!

(:D)
~Mag

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I liked those teasers! Especially the second one! I've wanted to read this book for a while. I need to buy it soon! My TBR pile is insane at the moment though. Glad you enjoyed this book! Thanks for sharing Mag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot! I'm pretty sure there's going to be a sequel...it's one of those books that COULD stand alone, but definitely has the potential for a series. I REALLY hope it's going to be a series ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of this book and those teasers are even better!!! Alden sounds like a stud muffin!
    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!
    I hope to see you again soon.

    [:

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover really is lovely, isn't it? And Alden. Oh, that Alden. He's fantastic :)

      Delete
  3. Nice teasers! I've heard so much about this book. I may check it out sometime.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read this book for so long!! Argh. Thanks for the teasers and stopping by :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like the teasers! the whole book is fantastic :)

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!