Thursday, May 31, 2012

CITY OF LOST SOULS!!!!

So, if you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr or anywhere else I've been talking about this, you know: I'm dying to read City of Lost Souls. By the time I realized my library had it in their system (a while before its release), when I put it on hold I was ninth in line. NINTH. This was not acceptable to me, but I decided to attempt to wait. 


THIS DID NOT GO WELL.


Because here we are, 23-ish days since the release, and I STILL HAVEN'T READ IT. Still. And all I can see anywhere is how amazing it is, and I am dying.


So today I went to Target. 


And there it was. 


And I could not resist.


(Besides, it was the special Target edition, with a bonus story featuring Alec and Camille!!)
(That is the book in the Target, with my hand [left] and my brother's hand [right] because we are super excited)
(Another picture with cameo by my feet)

(And the side of it, because I was just like OMGosh CoLS I NEED MORE PICTURES BECAUSE ASDKLJFALK)
Anyway, the point of this post (yes, there is a point) is to say that I'm going to go read City of Lost Souls, so I won't be writing/posting a review today, because I simply can't wait. Since I'm trying to post 3 reviews a week, to make up for today's lack I'll be posting tomorrow, and hopefully Saturday. 


So. That is all.


*Runs shrieking to cave to finally read*


(:D)
~Mag

2 comments:

  1. Hee! I love how excited you are for CoLS! My interesting in Cassie's books has decreased but I'm looking forward to your review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CoLS maybe wasn't as good as the others, but good nonetheless. Honestly I'm a bit more excited for TID books these days :)

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!