Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: SHINE by Jeri Smith-Ready


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

EEK! It's finally May 1st, release date of about a bajillion awesome books! I only preordered two physical books, SHINE and Insurgent, and if you follow me on Twitter you might have seen me livetweeting the wait for the UPS guy to show up.


Eventually, thankfully, he did.


(SHINE with my other new purchase, INSURGENT!!)


(ZOGAN chilling with Aura ;D)


But anyway, this post is about SHINE, because I'm reading it first. I'm 70-ish percent in, according to Goodreads, and I am LOVING IT! Anyway, here are my teasers :)


1.
     "Did you lose someone in the crash?" he asked softly. 
-Page 53

2.
     He froze. "Whoops."
     "What did Logan tell you?" 
-Page 92
LOVING LOVING LOVING LOVING LOVING THIS BOOK. Those are the only words I can think to describe it!


Seriously, people, go grab yourself a copy! Or if you haven't read SHADE and/or SHIFT, grab those AND SHINE and read them all!!


What are you reading this week? Leave me your TT links!!


(:D)
~Mag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!