Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine, spotlighting books that have not yet been released but are being greatly anticipated. Today, my pick under the category "OOH OOH OOH OOOOOOOH" is the fourth and FINAL book in the amazing Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick: FINALE.

WARNING: This is the fourth book in a series. Watch out for spoilers for the first three books!! You've been warned ;)


Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?
I absolutely LOVE the Hush, Hush series! And even though I'm sad to see it all end, I cannot WAIT to see what happens!! I'm sure it's going to absolutely rock :)


So what are you waiting on this week? Leave me your WoW links!!


(:D)
~Mag 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! Also a reminder to myself to finally read Silence >.< I've loved the books every since I attended a signing of Becca's when I was on a trip in Dublin last October. My friend and me stayed at the hotel reading 'hush hush' that night instead of going out XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol staying in reading is my choice most often, too :)

      Delete
  2. I loved the first 3 books however this one was a little lack luster for me. I feel like everything at the end was rushed and it didn't capture me like the first 3 did. However I do like how she tied up all the loose ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this book and i don't regret buying it at all. I can't believe it's finally over. I'm going to miss them all. But the one thing this book had and the rest didn't was the long lost note from Patch to Nora. I didn't know if I had to read the whole book first or not. But I did! I read it in a a few hours just for the note at the end!! Becca you did not disappoint and I can't wait for more to come from you.

    Marlene Detierro (Best Software Downloads)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!