Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine, spotlighting books that have not yet been released but are being greatly anticipated. Today, my pick under the category "This is a book I really really want and asdfsadfj" is a book by Huntley Fitzpatrick: My Life Next Door.




A gorgeous debut about family, friendship, first romance, and how to be true to one person you love without betraying another. 
“One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time.” 
The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy, affectionate. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen-year-old Samantha Reed wishes she was one of them . . . until one summer evening, Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything. As the two fall fiercely in love, Jase's family makes Samantha one of their own. Then in an instant, the bottom drops out of her world and she is suddenly faced with an impossible decision. Which perfect family will save her? Or is it time she saved herself? 
A dreamy summer read, full of characters who stay with you long after the story is over.
Doesn't it sound awesome?? And it comes out on my birthday!! I can't wait to read it :)


What are you waiting for this week? Leave me your WoW links!!


(:D)
~Mag 

2 comments:

  1. Great pick! I am dying to read this book! I am such a sucker for stories about next door neighbors falling in love. I don't know why, but I just love that concept. I love the cover too its so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too! From the second I read the synopsis I was dying for it :D

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!