Sunday, July 15, 2012

Geek Chic This Week (7/15/12)



Geek Chic This Week is a feature here at Geek Chic to talk about the books I received this week, whether bought, borrowed, or fallen from the sky! It's inspired by the Story Siren's In My Mailbox.


First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome friend Marissa! (:D)  (I know, lots of birthdays lately!)

And then, books. I'm still working hard at not having too many books, since I'm moving soon and have to stop getting library books (which is hard because my brother got a job at the library (lucky!) and I'm down there all the time now (even more than usual ;D)). I'm down to 20, though, and only three of those are library books, so that's good :)

FROM THE LIBRARY


-The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg. SO, SO, SO, SO GOOD! I stayed up waaay too late reading this one, but I couldn't put it down. ("One more chapter. Or two. Or three. Or seven.") Seriously, check this one out, it ROCKS! And I'm in love with Patrick, Resident Lost Soul ;)

FROM NETGALLEY


-What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor. It looks fabulous, and I couldn't resist.

FOR REVIEW


-The Burning Star by Jessie Lane. It sounds cool, and I really like that cover!!

So what's in your mailbox this week?

(:D)
~Mag

2 comments:

  1. I know, it's like July is the month of birthdays. On the 9th was the birthday of a friend from primary, who I haven't spoken to in at leasy a year or two. Then on the 10th was my brother's.

    Some awesome-looking books! I wish I could get 20. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know! I know a bunch of people with July birthdays. Happy birthday to your brother, too :)

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!