Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week of Archer: DAY 2

Welcome to Day 2 of Week of Archer, celebrating the awesome Archer Cross from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Our goal is to spread the word about Archer and his match in the Crush Tourney (July 20th!) and HAVE FUN!!

Today I'll start sharing some of the awesome Archer-related stuff you guys have been sending me! Keep it coming, you guys! Anything you've made involving Archer, OR just something that reminds you of Archer (a movie, a song, a poem, a picture)--ANYTHING ARCHER!!

Send 'em to mag.geekchic@yahoo.com!


an awesome Archer banner created by Mimi!


"Song that reminds me of Archer: Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan." Submitted by Anon!

Such an Archer feel to it! Especially around Demonglass/Spell Bound time. Plus an excellent song to begin with!!





Mimi created lots of awesome, fabulous Archer-quote graphics! Keep an eye out for them throughout the week ;)








Created by Mimi

(you guys should check out her tumblr, by the way. Click her name!)




Archer quote: Submitted by Rachel G:
     "She told me I should be glad because now I could spend the ball with the person I really wanted."
     He looked down at me. "I guess she meant you." 
-Hex Hall, Page 255
Some awesome stuff, you guys!

Keep sending it in (mag.geekchic@yahoo.com) and checking back this week to see more!

And don't forget to enter the giveaway for a Kindle copy of Hex Hall! Something to remember about the giveaway--to enter, you MUST do at least one thing to spread the word about Archer in the Crush Tourney, even if that's just posting a Facebook status or Tweeting. If I see you've entered but haven't done ANYTHING to spread the word, I'll have to delete your entries.

Another thing to remember: Archer's match doesn't go up until July 20th! Which means you shouldn't be using the "Vote for Archer" entry option yet. I believe you guys will vote when the time comes, but until the match is up, any entries using that option will be deleted. Also remember when spreading the word to tell people when the match is! July 20th!

So, GO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!

HAPPY WEEK OF ARCHER!!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!