Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week of Archer: DAY 3

Yay! It's Day 3 of Week of Archer, celebrating the awesome Archer Cross from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Our goal is to spread the word about Archer and his match in the Crush Tourney (July 20th!) and HAVE FUN!!

What did you guys think of all the awesome Archer stuff from yesterday? Pretty cool, huh? Keep it coming, guys! Submit anything related to Archer or reminding you of Archer to mag.geekchic@yahoo.com! 



Archer fancast: Kevin Zegers

Submitted by Anon!


Submitted by Mimi




Submitted by Mimi
"But...look. I've spent basically my whole life pretending to be someone I'm not, faking some feelings, hiding others." Reaching down, he clasped my hand and lifted it so that our joined hands were trapped between our chests. "This thing with us is the only real thing I've had in a long time. You're the only real thing." He raised our hands and kissed my knuckles. "And I'm done pretending I don't want you."
-Demonglass, Page 283






Submitted by Mimi






I used to do this feature here on the blog called Novels 'n' Notes, where I'd take a song that reminded me of a book and post it here, with the reasons why.

I created one for Archer and Sophie with the song Enchanted by Taylor Swift. If you'd like to see what I wrote about it, check out the post HERE. Otherwise, just enjoy the song and think about Sophie and Archer :)


That's all for today, but don't forget to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY to win Hex Hall! I've added a new entry option, AND you can get entries every day for tweeting, so even if you've entered already, check it out!

HAPPY WEEK OF ARCHER!!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!