Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week of Archer: DAY 5


Hurray! Welcome to Day 5 of Week of Archer, celebrating the awesome Archer Cross from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Our goal is to spread the word about Archer and his match in the Crush Tourney (July 20th!) and HAVE FUN!!

Are you enjoying all the awesome Archer stuff this week? It's not too late to add to it! Submit anything related to Archer or reminding you of Archer to mag.geekchic@yahoo.com! I'd love to see it!


(Submitted by Mimi)



"Another song that reminds me of Archer," submitted by Anon: I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan.

(Submitted by Mimi)

(Submitted by Mimi)

A while back Rachel Hawkins did interviews with the Hex Hall characters. 
They're hilarious and a great way to get to knowthe characters--without 
spoilers, if you haven't read the books! Check out Archer's HERE.

(Submitted by Rachel G)


Some favorite Archer quotes (submitted by Rachel G):
He looked at me incredulously. "Uh, no. Thank God. I like my face where it is and not eaten off." 
-Hex Hall, Page  192

Happy week of Archer, and don't forget to enter the giveaway!!

(:D)
~Mag 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm French so I'm sorry for my bad level (I don't know if it is said. But you understood ... well, I hope). I love Archer. It is absolutely wonderful! and it has spread to writhe with laughter (well maybe not at that point ... or not). They are a great couple, Archer and Sophie!

    Okok, I'll stop wasting Shakespears language.

    BISOUS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Archer, too! He's just so amazing, isn't he?

      Thanks so much for your comment <3

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!