Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mini Hiatus

Okay, so, some of you may have seen this coming. I was hoping to avoid it.

I'll be taking mini-sorta-half-hiatus for a little bit.

I have some Things going on right now--I won't go in to the internet deal, as I've talked it to death in previous posts, but that's still one issue. I'm also starting a new school in September and have to take some entry-tests I'm nervous about, so I need to study. A lot. (Your thoughts/prayers/good vibes would be awesome on that front, by the way!) Plus, I don't really talk about it here (I've mentioned it on Tumblr and Twitter if you follow me there) but I'm writing a book. Sort of. Trying to. So I like to spend some time working on that.

Anyway, with that and some other stuff, I'm finding I have less and less time to get on here, and write reviews, and post memes, and that makes me sad and stresses me out because I really want to post every day. So I'm going to take a little break.

But I'll be back.

No, scratch that--I'm not even leaving. I'll still be reading and I'll post the occasional review and other post (my Authors Are Rockstars post is going up soon!), but I'm not going to freak myself out about posting every day for the next couple weeks, especially until those tests are done.

I'll still be around--don't stop talking to me! I'll keep answering comments and tweets and tumblr stuff, so PLEASE KEEP TALKING TO ME! I love love love talking to you guys and I couldn't stop if I wanted to--which I DON'T!

Anyway, that's about it for now, just don't be concerned if the blog is quiet!

You guys are awesome! I love you all!!

(:D)
~Mag

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you won't be gone-gone! And I hope that everything going on with you sorts out in the best possible way :)

    Good luck with your studies and tests, too! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it :D

      Delete
  2. Good luck with everything!! My thoughts/prayers/good vibes all for and with you!

    I'm SO pleased to know you will still be around, so I'll keep an eye out for you. ;) Love you too!:) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your thoughts/prayers/good vibes are received and much appreciated! You're awesome ;) <3

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!