Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mag's Stacking the Shelves - 7/14/13

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted over at Tynga's Reviews, where booklovers can share whatever awesome new reads they got in the week, whether purchased, borrowed, or gifted!


This week, I was able to go both to the library AND the bookstore, so I got lots of awesome new books that I'm really excited about!

FROM THE LIBRARY


-A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: I've gotten this from the library before, but I've never actually started reading it. It looks good!

-Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell: Another one that looks really cool!

-The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I've seen this one absolutely EVERYWHERE, and I'm really excited to start it!

FROM THE BOOKSTORE: 


-The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour: Travel, bands, friendship love...looks perfect!

-The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson: I'm really really excited about this one. It looks awesome!!

-Dalek boomark!!! I love it.

What new books/bookish stuff did you get this week? Leave me a link in the comments!!

(:D)
~Mag

14 comments:

  1. Oh man. Raven Boys was so good. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Following via bloglovin Come visit me as well here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue why I haven't read it yet!! I meant to ages ago :D Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I also got The Disenchantments this week! I also hope you enjoy The Raven Boys-I really liked it and can not wait for the sequel =D Happy Reading!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems really cute, and the Raven Boys really mysterious and cool! I'm super excited for both!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I've heard such great things about The Disenchantments! I really need to get that one for myself.
    Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I get to read it soon! And thanks!

      Delete
  4. I won both The Lost Code and A Great and Terrible Beauty awhile ago and still need to read them. I also really want to read The Raven Boys. Love Maggie! Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her Shiver series, so I'm really surprised I haven't read anything else of hers yet! Thank YOU for stopping by, too!

      Delete
  5. Really want to read the Raven Boys! Time!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems really popular, I just haven't had the time either... too many books!!

      Delete
  6. The Raven Boys!! It's SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost code looks interesting! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to give it a go! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!