Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: 7/23/13

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Tor's Teasers:

My teasers are from Auracle by Gina Rosati. I saw this book at the library today and thought it looked good. Auracle sounds different and enrapturing. I just picked this book up so its to soon to tell if I like it or not. 



     1. "'Finders keepers, Anna. I'm not going anywhere. You go away.'"
        -Page 76

     2. "'Yeah, and I used to think my Power Rangers underwear were cool, too."
        -Page 47


Mag's Teasers:

My teasers this week are from Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman, a book I received for review before my hiatus. That means a review coming soon, so keep an eye out! 


1. "Sometimes knowledge is power, and sometimes it's a deadly liability."
   -Kindle Location 3015 
2. "What is insanity, though, Audrey?" He flashed a feral grin. A vein throbbed in his temple. "Isn't that just the word we use when people won't conform to our limitations?"
   -Kindle Location 6277
 What are you reading this week? Leave us your TT links!

6 comments:

  1. I love the snarky teasers from Auracle. I read Audrey's Guide... and liked it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey's Guide is a really cool read for sure :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you enjoyed the teasers! I think I'm going to pick up Audrey's Guide next time I am on my Kindle :)

      Delete
  2. I like both of these teasers, but this line made me smile: "I used to think my Power Rangers underwear were cool, too." :) I can think of quite a few things I thought were cool back in the day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah! Now I want to find myself a copy of Auracle :D

      Delete
    2. That was probably my favorite line from the whole book! I definitely recommend reading Auracle!

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!